July 20th, 2007
All Resort Fleet in National Top 100
LCT Magazine Ranks Local Ground Transportation Fleet #24 in Nation’s Top 100
Park City, UT (July 20, 2007)- The All Resort Group’s local ground transportation fleet is ranked as the 24th largest in the United States, according to the July, 2007 issue of Limousine & Chauffeured Transportation (LCT) Magazine – an industry trade journal. The ranking is a one-place upward move from All Resort’s #25 position in 2006.
“Our latest ranking demonstrates northern Utah’s emergence as a business and vacation destination, as well as our commitment to providing a diverse fleet of vehicles for our local individual and business clients”, stated Richard Bizzaro, CEO of the All Resort Group. “Our focus this year is raising the bar on our service quality, rather than growing our fleet, so a move from #25 to #24 is a very pleasant surprise.”
In additional analysis of the nation’s largest fleets by vehicle type, LCT Magazine ranks the All Resort Group’s SUV fleet as the 9th largest in the nation, their van fleet at the nation’s 7th largest, and the 2nd largest motor coach fleet among companies ranked.
Gordon Cummins, President of the All Resort Group commented on the rankings, “The Salt Lake/Park City area is a very small market and we are ranked up there with companies located in the major metropolitan areas of both costs, the upper Midwest and in the large business centers of the Southeast. We’re proud of our growth from a seasonal airport ski-shuttle company to one of the largest and most versatile fleets in the nation – and we’re still a locally owned and operated company.”
“We have grown along with the Park City area, but much of our growth is also coming from the strong economy in the Salt Lake valley,” according to Geary Furin, All Resort’s Director of Sales and Marketing. “More and more, Salt Lake area businesses realize the efficiency of using private chauffeured transportation for busy executives and important visitors, as well as motor coaches for employee events. We are well-positioned to serve the Salt Lake market as our black-car and motor coach fleets are based in the downtown Salt Lake area.”
The All Resort Group serves a wide range of area clients with its large and diverse fleet of vehicles. Clients include individuals, local and national businesses. In addition to vacation and business travel, All Resort transports local and visiting professional and collegiate sports teams, entertainers and special event transportation in the Salt Lake, Park City and Northern Utah area, as well as motor coach tours around the Western US and charters nationwide.
About the All Resort Group:
The All Resort Group is the combined divisions of Resort Express, Inc., a Park City, Utah based privately held, locally-owned company with annual revenues exceeding $12 million and over 400,000 passengers moved in 2006. All Resort’s divisions include:
- All Resort Express; Since 1990, a year-round shuttle service between the Salt Lake Airport and the Wasatch Mountain resort areas. Vehicles are also available for private and event shuttles.
- All Resort Limousine; Luxury transportation in sedans, SUVs, executive vans and stretched vehicles catering to business professionals, visitors and local residents along the Wasatch Front, the Wasatch Back and beyond.
- Lewis Stages; Motor coach and bus transportation for extended tours, charters and local shuttles. Capacities range from 12-passenger to 56-passenger vehicles.
- All Resort Car Rental: Rental cars in the Park City area for visitors and locals alike. Vehicles range from the economical to large SUVs to meet specific needs.
- All Resort Taxi; Serving the Park City area year-round in our distinctive taxi-vans.